Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fallen Too Far Review

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines:

This story absolutely sucks you in from chapter 1. How could it not with a hot son of a rockstar? LOL This book is beautifully written with a nice and fast flow of storyline. After sitting and reading non-stop for 4 and half hours, I had devoured this book. And let me tell you what....IT WAS NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!! I wanted so much more. Fallen Too Far will have you laughing, crying, and wanting to scream. In that oh so wonderful way. Luckily I was able to keep a hold on my Kindle and not throw it lol. The ending had me in tears. All I can say is...March needs to hurry up already. I highly recommend this book to everyone. I swear you will be hooked and totally in love with Rush and Blaire. :-) Another 5 stars for an awesome 5 star author.
Grab your copy here---> Fallen Too Far for Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment