Saturday, June 29, 2013

Branded Review

Synopsis from Amazon

Fifty years ago the Commander came into power and murdered all who opposed him. In his warped mind, the seven deadly sins were the downfall of society. He created the Hole where sinners are branded according to their sins and might survive a few years. At best.
Now LUST wraps around my neck like blue fingers strangling me. I’ve been accused of a crime I didn’t commit and now the Hole is my new home.

Darkness. Death. Violence. Pain.

Now every day is a fight for survival. But I won’t die. I won’t let them win.
The Hole can’t keep me. The Hole can’t break me.
I am more than my brand. I’m a fighter.
My name is Lexi Hamilton, and this is my story.



My Review

I’m not going to lie, this is not my usual type of book that I read, but the synopsis sounded very interesting. Dystopian has never really been something I was interested in. Even so, I gave it a try and I am so glad that I did. I loved Branded! I was instantly hooked. Not only does it have romance, it also has the right amount of suspense. There is no predicting what is just around the corner. The twists and turns in this story are amazing! Especially near the end. My mind was BLOWN! I would have never been able to guess that surprise.
Abi and Missy’s writing is so descriptive. It is amazing how their writing sucks you in and you feel every bit of the story. I felt so many emotions while reading this story.
You can’t help but fall in love with the characters. I loved the relationship between Cole and Lexi. Even though it started under horrible circumstances, you could see how Cole tried so hard to fight his feelings. It was so sweet how protective he was over Lexi. Then there was Zeus. I love him so much! He is so adorable and funny. You just have to meet him.
Besides being able to feel so much emotion in the story, one of my favorite things about this story is that there isn’t a cliffhanger. It is the beginning of a series, but it has a happy ending for now. I can’t wait for the next book in the series. I’m so anxious to find out what happens next.
 

Grab Your Copy Here ----> Branded for Kindle

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading this book and will be reviewing it on the 13th. Glad you loved it!! I'm now following your blog via GFC - thanks for sending me a message on Book Blogs!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete