Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Take Me Out Blog Stop


Synopsis


Charlotte Windsor is moody, stubborn, and most of all maddening. The single college junior vows to take a summer off from dating; that is until she meets Bentley Young.
Bentley is the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks. Growing up with an absent mother, he learns early on in life to never depend on a woman-- that is until he lays eyes on Charlotte.
One chance meeting changes their future forever. But, can this unconventional couple survive the never ending trials their relationship will endure?

My Review

Right off the bat (he he he), I was sucked in. Absolutely fell in love with Bentley. He is so sweet! This book already had my interest when I seen it had a bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks. Who can resist a damaged and tattooed bad boy? I know I can’t. Bentley is so sexy and majorly sweet.
I liked Charlie most of the time. Sometimes I really wanted to reach through the book and slap some sense into her. She eventually saw things my way. LOL! I couldn’t really blame her since I was getting her side and Bentley’s side of the story back to back. Having both points of views was one of my favorite things about this book. I was able to connect with the characters.
Take Me Out is definitely an intense and emotional story. I couldn’t put it down. This book had me huffing and puffing with some yelling and screaming at the characters. I was also spotted giving my Kindle some weird looks from time to time. What can I say? The twists and turns were good and completely a shock.
Amazing debut story! I can’t wait for more.

Links



Take Me Out Playlist

 



No comments:

Post a Comment